Valid 10th April - 12th April, 2015
Make payment By Citi Bank Credit Card
Get 10% Discount
Maximum cash back per transaction is Rs 2000.
Terms & Conditions :-
- 10% Cash Back per transaction made at Airvistara (hereinafter referred to as the Ã¢â¬ÅOfferÃ¢â¬Â) shall be given to all Citibank N.A. (Ã¢â¬ÅCitibankÃ¢â¬Â) credit card members for Citibank credit cards issued in India only (hereinafter referred to as the Ã¢â¬ÅCustomersÃ¢â¬Â).
- Only purchases made on Airvistara will be eligible for cash back during the campaign period.
- Please note that bookings made through any travel agents, including but not limited to any private travel agents, corporate travel agents, online travel agencies or their websites/IVR systems, will not be eligible for the cash back.
- A Customer can avail this Offer only four (4) times during the campaign period.
- Maximum cash back per transaction is Rs 2000. Customer can earn cash back upto Rs 8000 during the campaign period.
- It is mandatory to make payment with an eligible Citibank credit card issued in India only.
- This Offer is not applicable on Citibank corporate cards, Citibank Diners Cards and Citibank ING White Label credit cards.
- The cash back will be provided in the customerÃ¢â¬â¢s account by or before 31st May 2015 on best effort basis. The time line provided for effecting credit is only indicative of expected period and may vary from the actual date of credit.
- This Offer is brought to the Customers by Vistara and Citibank.
- In case of cancellation, of transaction made during the offer period, Customers will not be eligible for cash back offer. For the sake of clarity, in case of cancellation of any booking made under the Offer, any cashback as may be availed by the Customer under the Offer, shall be debited from the account of such Customer.
- Citibank is NOT liable or responsible for any claim(s), dispute(s) regarding delivery, service, suitability, merchantability, availability, quantity or quality of the products/services (shortly referred as Ã¢â¬ËClaimsÃ¢â¬â¢) made available to the Customers by Vistara. In reference to any Ã¢â¬ËClaims, it must be addressed in writing by the Customer directly to Vistara and that Citibank shall not entertain any communication in this regard. Any query/ contention/dispute raised by any Customer to Citibank shall be forwarded to Vistara.. However, in case of any claim arising out of the cashback, Citibank shall be solely liable to the Customers and all such claims should be addressed to Citibank directly by the Customers.
- Citibank shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any personal injury that may be suffered, by a Customer, directly or indirectly, as a result of use or non-use of the products/services of Vistara.
- Citibank & Vistara, reserve the right to extend or terminate this Offer without prior notice. Citibank & Vistara, also reserve the right to, at any time, without prior notice and from time to time, to add/alter/amend/modify/change or vary all or any of these Terms & Conditions or to replace wholly, or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to withdraw it altogether, without assigning any reasons therefore.
- Neither anything contained in these Terms and Conditions, nor the running of the Offer to which they apply, shall be construed as an obligation on Citibank to continue the Offer up to, on or after the Offer termination date.
- Nothing herein amounts to a commitment or representation by Citibank and Vistara to conduct such Offer in future.
- The Citibank Credit Card Member(s) shall not hold Citibank, its group entities, or affiliates, their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, vendors, responsible for or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs, charges and expenses which a Citibank Credit Card Member account holder claims to have suffered, sustained or incurred, or claims to suffer, sustain or incur the acceptance, decline, non-receipt, suitability, quality or use or deployment of any products/services given by Vistara.
- If the Offer and/or anything to be done by Citibank or any other entity in respect of the Offer is prevented or delayed by causes, circumstances or events beyond the control of Citibank or any other entity, including but not limited to computer viruses, tampering, unauthorised intervention, interception, fraud, technical failures, floods, fires, accidents, earthquakes, riots, explosions, wars, hostilities, acts of government or other causes of like or similar or other character beyond the control of Citibank or the other entity/ies, then Citibank and/or the other entity/ies shall not be liable for the same to the extent so prevented or delayed, and will not be liable for any consequences.
- The Terms and Conditions of the Offer shall be in addition to and not in substitution/derogation to the Rules and Regulations governing the use of the Citibank Credit Card and/or the Citibank websites as stated above.
- All of CitibankÃ¢â¬â¢s and VistaraÃ¢â¬â¢ s actions shall be on a best-efforts basis only.
- Payment of fees/service charges/all other amounts due from the Customer to Citibank from his / her /their usage of Citibank credit cards under this Offer and/or otherwise will be governed by Citibank Terms & Conditions and the Card Member Agreement.
- The Citibank Credit Member agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions contained herein. A Citibank Credit Member without being required to do any further act, the Citibank Credit Member shall be deemed to have read, understood and unconditionally accepted the Terms and Conditions herein. Terms and Conditions as stated hereinabove need to be read in conjunction with the Card Member Agreement. Customers can view the Card member Agreement on the online portal https://https://www.mytokri.com/out/?url=www.citi....com/india.
- This Offer cannot be combined with any other offer and cannot be transferred or assigned to any other person/customer.
- The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of India. Any dispute arising out of this Contest shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in Delhi.