[Standard Chartered Cards] FlipKart 10% Cashback on Purchase of Rs. 10000
(look for Offer on top of any product page )
Products Good Buys: (After 10% Cashback)
- Under the offer all Standard Chartered Credit and Debit Card holders are eligible to get an additional discount of 10%
- Maximum discount amount per transaction is Rs 2,000.
- Minimum transaction amount to avail this offer is Rs 10,000.
- Maximum of 2 transactions per card are applicable under the offer.
- Any add-on Standard Chartered card will be treated as a separate card.
- An instant discount will be awarded to Standard Chartered credit and debit cardholders at the time of making the payment.
- Offer will be applicable on all transactions and on all products sold on https://https://www.mytokri.com/out/?url=www.flipkart.com, m.flipkart.com and Flipkart mobile application without any exception.
- The discount will be calculated on the final cart amount only.
- Discount is ALSO applicable on EMI transactions done using a Standard Chartered credit card.
- Discount is not applicable for Card on delivery transaction.
- No discount will be applicable on Gift Wrap or premium delivery charges.
- The offer is valid from 22nd December, 2014 (00:00 hrs) to 26th December, 2014 (23:59 hrs), inclusive of both dates (Offer Period)
- Offer is applicable for purchases made from ALL SELLERS on Flipkart.
- Offer is not applicable on NRE Debit cards.
- Standard Chartered cardholder will have to make the payment with their Standard Chartered cards only to avail this Offer.
- No discount will be applicable in case of partial payments. In case, for any transaction if a customer uses Flipkart EGV or Wallet no discount will be applied.
Get Extra 10% Cashback on purchases of Rs. 10,000 or more on all Standard Chartered credit and debit cards (including Manhattan credit cards).
The maximum cashback that can be redeemed on a card during the offer period is Rs. 2000.
The cashback will be credited to your credit card/bank account before 26th December, 2014
More offers from Flipkart