Spicejet Fly For Sure at an Introductory Fee of Rs. 299
Visit Offer Page
Terms & Conditions:
- Fly For Sure (the "Product") is only available for purchase at the time of making retail/ guest booking on www.spicejet.com, and is NOT available via any other channel/ medium, and/ or in any other manner.
- The Product shall only be available for purchase for flights upto seven (07) days in advance.
- The cost of the Product is INR 299/- (Rupees two hundred ninety nine only), per passenger, per one-way, inclusive of all applicable taxes.
- The Product is only available for bookings made for travel wherein the origin and the destination, both are within India only.
- The Product is not available for booking made for group(s) and/ or infant(s).
- The Product is non-cancellable and non-refundable in isolation.
- The customer shall be entitled for the benefits of the Product in the following scenarios only:
- Customer reporting at the check-in counter within thirty (30) minutes of the official time for the check-in counter to be closed for any particular flight; or
- The flight being delayed for more than ninety (90) minutes; or
- The flight being cancelled; AND
- The passenger completing travel (with any airline) on the same sector for which the original booking was made, within twenty-four (24) hours of the time of the originally booked flight with SpiceJet.
- Upon the customer being eligible to receive the benefit, the following shall be the receivable.
- Minimum: The amount paid* by the passenger for the booking; or
- Maximum: Price of the subsequently purchased ticket, subject to the maximum of twice of the amount paid* by the passenger for the subsequent booking, whichever is lesser.
- *While calculating the benefit receivable by a customer, the amount paid shall first be reduced by a sum of INR 299/- (Rupees two hundred ninety nine only) [cost of the Product].
- The customer shall only be eligible to receive the benefits in the event, s/he submits all of the following documents/ information:
- Scanned copy of SpiceJet flight's itinerary, duly acknowledged by SpiceJet's ground staff (for passengers reporting late at the check-in counter); and
- Scanned copy of a government-issued identity proof (Driving License/Passport/ Aadhaar Card); and
- Copy of the subsequently purchased ticket; and
- Boarding Pass of the subsequently purchased ticket; and
- Travel Certificate (from the airline on which subsequent travel was made); and
- Bank account details (to which the amount of benefit shall be credited).
- In order to be eligible to receive the claim benefit, the customer shall mandatorily submit all required documents/ information within seven (7) days of completion of travel on the subsequent booking, beyond which no claims made shall be admissible, and SpiceJet shall be under no obligation to process them any further and/ or refund the cost of the Product paid. by the customer.
- SpiceJet shall process the claim of the customer within forty five (45) working days from the date of receiving all required documents/ information.
- SpiceJet reserves the right to modify, alter, amend and/ or change any and/ or all of the terms and conditions herein, at any time without prior notice. SpiceJet also reserves the right to discontinue this service at any time without prior notice.
- SpiceJet shall be under no obligation to provide any claim/reimbursement(s) in cases where the delay and/ or cancellations have been caused by an event(s) of Force Majeure, i.e., circumstance(s) which are beyond the control of SpiceJet and the impact of which has lead to the delay and/ or cancellation of flight(s), and which could not have been avoided even if all reasonable measures had been taken care of by SpiceJet. Such circumstances, may in particular, occur, including but not limited to, due to political instability, natural disaster, civil war, insurrection or riot, flood, explosion, government regulation and/ or any order affecting the aircraft, strikes and labour disputes causing cessation, slowdown or interruption of work meteorological conditions, mechanical failures, commotion, embargoes, cancellation/delays clearly attributable to Air Traffic Control, security /safety risks and/ or any other factors that are beyond the control of SpiceJet.
- All other terms of carriage of SpiceJet as available at www.spicejet.com, and applicable terms and conditions shall apply.