SFT Regular Lotus Seed Pop / Gorgon Nut Puffed Kernels 500gx2 Phool Makhana Fox Nut 1 Kg Grade - Big Size Pack of 2
- SFT products are procured directly from growers and are processed and packed in our hygienic processing plant to retain their natural freshness, aroma and the original nutrients.
- Makhanas, also called fox nuts, orÂ lotusÂ seeds, come from a plant called Euryale Fox which grows in the stagnant water of wetlands or ponds in Eastern Asia. They have been used in Chinese medicine since 3000 years and find an important place in the science ofÂ AyurvedaÂ too.
- Phool MakhanaÂ also finds significance in religious ceremonies in India and is a popular 'fasting' dish prepared duringÂ NavratriÂ and other occasions.
- They are low inÂ cholesterol, fat and sodium. This makes them an ideal snack to satiate those in-between meal hunger pangs.
- Popular as a fasting food, its health benefits are superior to those ofÂ dryÂ fruitsÂ suchÂ as almonds and walnuts. Some of the health benefits of makhana are: It's a good source ofÂ protein,Â carbohydrates,Â fibre,magnesium,Â potassium,Â phosphorus,Â ironÂ andÂ zinc. High inÂ fiberÂ and low in calories, it enablesÂ weight loss.
More offers from Amazon India