* Nutmeg: stimulates the digestive process by promoting peristaltic motion in the smooth muscles of the intestine, besides inducing the secretion of various gastric and intestinal juices that ease the digestive process.
* Mace: not just helps in keeping our digestive system robust, it helps relieve bloating, constipation and beats stomach spasms and flatulence. Plus, it is good for regulating bowel movements and to cure nausea, and diarrhea.
* Cloves: improves digestion by stimulating the secretion of digestive enzymes and are good for reducing flatulence, gastric irritability, dyspepsia and nausea.
* Cardamom: Elaichi is carminative in nature (reduces flatulence) and helps speed up digestion. The methanolic extract from cardamom is what helps in controlling gastrointestinal disorders such as acidity, flatulence, and stomach cramps. It also soothes the mucous membrane, thereby relieving the symptoms of acidity and an upset stomach.
* Saffron: Saffron helps relieve acidity related problems and has carminative properties, which means it helps reduce flatulence and suppress stomach cramps.Basil: manganese found in basil helps the digestive tract remain healthy and work well. It also helps in better absorption of nutrients in the gut.