Amazon Debit Dhamaka Contest
Add to Shopping Cart > Place Order
Make Payment Using Your Debit Card
Offer Duration: 9th September, 2015 to 22nd September, 2015
1. Place an order on https://https://www.mytokri.com/out/?url=www.amazon.in
, on https://https://www.mytokri.com/out/?url=www.jung...e.com
; or through Pay with Amazon (collectively, “Amazon Properties”) during the Contest Period. Additionally, you must use your debit card to make payment against the order placed on/through Amazon Properties during the Contest Period and such payment must be processed successfully to be automatically enrolled into a random draw of lots. In case the card swiping machine is available for COD (cash on delivery) orders at the time of delivery and a debit card is used by the participant for making payment against the placed order during the Contest Period, such transactions shall also be eligible for the random draw of lots, once such payment is successfully processed. Notwithstanding the aforesaid, the option of accepting card payment at the time of delivery is subject to availability of card swiping machine and is not guaranteed by Amazon.
2. Participants whose orders are refunded or canceled or are in process for refund or cancellation, for any reasons, shall not be eligible to participate in the Contest.
3. Amongst the eligible participants, 10 (ten) participants per day, during the Contest Period, will be selected by the random draw of lots to answer a qualifying Contest question which will provide the selected participants a chance to win an Apple iPad Mini 2 (16GB, WiFi) ("Prize/s"), at the end of the Contest Period.
4. The participants selected through the random draw of lots, will be required to answer a qualifying Contest question correctly within a time period which would be communicated to the selected participants by Amazon, in order to be declared winner of Prize.
5. If the selected participant does not respond back within the given time period, or answers incorrectly, he/she shall not be eligible to be declared winner of Prize. Selected participants will also be required to prove their age, failing which they will be disqualified from the Contest.
Note: Only complete entries received during the Contest Period will be considered.