C&E CNE683898 16AWG CL2 Rated 2 Conductor Loud Speaker Cable (for in-Wall Installation, 100 Feet/30.48 Metre, White)
About Product :-
- 16 GAUGE THICKNESS: This 16 gauge 99.99% Oxygen Free Copper speaker wire offers very easily connection for speakers to amplifiers or receivers. The thickness is just enough for resistance and electrical flow without the risk of overheating.
- ADVANTAGE OF OFC (OXYGEN FREE COPPER): With OFC wire you will have increased conductivity to carry more current to your amplifier. Also help reduced the strain on the vehicles electrical system which OFC oxygen free copper is highly recommended when you are installing speaker wire in the car. Much higher corrosion resistance and improved heat absorptions over CCA speaker wire.
- UNDISTORTED SIGNAL: The pvc jacket around the speaker wire helps to deliver high-quality undistorted signals to and from all of your audio equipment. This also helps with insulation.
- USED FOR: This C&E 16awg speaker wire help properly set up any audio stereo, surround sound system, professional speaker, TV home theater and even a car.
- CUSTOM INSTALLATIONS - You can use this speaker wire to pair with banana plugs, spade tips, or bent pin connectors to connect your speakers to your A/V receiver or amplifier with this C&E premium Series speaker wire.
More offers from Amazon India