Outdoor Bikes Cycles Skoolmate Bicycle for 2.5 to 4.5 Age Group 14-inches

Outdoor Bikes Cycles Skoolmate Bicycle for 2.5 to 4.5 Age Group 14-inches
RS. 1799
RS. 2999
40% Off
About Product :-
  • Made in cycle city of india, ludhiana punjab. Good quality product made using best available quality metal components. Equipped with good quality wheels
  • This bicycle is in semi-assembled state in a box. 70% of parts are assembled and remaining 30% can be assembled by under expert guidance
  • Frame size: 14 inch, suitable for kids in the age group of 2.5 to 4.5 years
  • Slight colour variation is possible due to photography and screen limitations
  • Standard tube tyres and standard brakes. Ideal for gifting purpose to your loved ones residing far away

Scroll To Top