Over the past 25 years, Norton Antivirus has cemented its status as one of the top antivirus companies in the world. Drawing on its years of expertise, its massive data sets and its world-renowned civilian cyber threat intelligence network, Norton offers robust security plans that evolve alongside emerging cyberthreats.
If you’re an enterprise-sized company, you’ll have to look to Norton’s parent company, Symantec, for a comprehensive antivirus plan. However, if you’re an individual or small business looking to secure your data and devices, Norton Antivirus is a thoroughly reliable and affordable choice.
About Offer :-
- Helps protect up to 10 PCs, Mac®, Android™ and iOS devices with a single subscription.
- Helps provide real-time protection against existing and emerging malware including ransomware and viruses.
- Advanced security helps protect your private and financial information when you go online.
- Winner of AV-TEST Award for best protection.1
- 100% Virus Protection Promise: From the moment you subscribe, a Norton expert is available to help keep your devices virus-free, or give you a refund.2
- Alerts you about risky Android apps before you download them, with our award-winning technology.1
- Offers 25 GB of automatic online backup, as a preventative measure to data loss due to hard drive failures and ransomware.‡‡
- It provides tools to help your kids safely explore the Internet.
Data Theft Protection from Public WiFi:-
Public Wi-Fi can be found in popular public places like airports, coffee shops, malls, restaurants, and hotels — and it allows you to access the Internet for free. These “hotspots” are so widespread and common that people frequently connect to them without thinking twice. Although it sounds harmless to log on and check your social media account or browse some news articles, reading e-mail, checking your bank account, or performing any activity that requires a login is a risky business on public Wi-Fi.
Platform and Devices Accessibility:-
- Norton’s overall device coverage is very inclusive. Most of the antivirus company’s plans are compatible with PCs, Macs, Android and IoS operating systems. However, it’s worth reading the small print, especially in the more specialized plans, to make sure your device is covered. For instance, the parental control plan isn’t available for Mac computers.
- Norton has invested in developing a five-star support experience, and it shows. Cybercrime doesn’t rest, but neither does Norton’s support lines. The company offers two primary channels for reaching a live agent – live chat and phone – both of which are open 24/7/365.
- You can additionally reach out for help via Norton’s Facebook and Twitter accounts or direct your question to the Norton community forum, which is moderated by Norton employees. No matter how you reach Norton’s customer support staff, you’re sure to get quick, friendly help from someone who knows the ins and outs of cybersecurity.