Videocon D2H Khushiyon Ka Weekend Offer - Unlimited USB Recording Service
- Unlimited USB Recording service is a monthly subscription service. As such the Unlimited USB Recording service is available on monthly price is Rs 30/-, however only during the Offer Days subscriber can subscribe the Unlimited USB Recording service at the Offer Price.
- To avail the offer price of Rs 1/-, the subscriber must subscribe to Unlimited USB Recording service at any point of time during the mentioned offer period between 13th January to 15th January, 2017.
- The subscriber's account should be in active state to subscribe to ‘Unlimited USB Recording service’.
- The subscriber should have sufficient account balance to subscribe to ' Unlimited USB Recording service '.
- Once subscribed @ Rs 1/-, ' Unlimited USB Recording service’ shall be available for 30 days & cannot be de-activated before that.
- the 30 day’s subscription period, the ‘Unlimited USB Recording service’ will be auto renewed at the normal price of Rs 30/- or such price prevailing at that stage.
- If the subscriber wants to discontinue the service post the Subscription Period, the subscriber needs to call the customer care one day prior to offer completion date (i.e. in this case he needs to call on the 29th day) to get it deactivated, else it will continue on the regular price of Rs 30/- or such price prevailing at that stage from the next month onwards, until requested for disconnection.
- By opting for the Offer, the subscriber permits Videocon d2h to debit their d2h customer account maintained by Videocon d2h, with the applicable subscription fee during the Subscription Period and thereafter.
- Existing subscribers availing Unlimited USB Recording service cannot Remove/Downgrade the add-on & then opt for the Offer during the Offer Period.
- Terms and conditions as mentioned herein are subject to change, without prior intimation.
- Videocon d2h shall not be responsible for printing or typographical errors in any promotional materials; or for transactions that are lost, misdirected, fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly or are lost for any reason including computer, telephone, paper transfer, mail system, human or other error; or for electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction or error, including inability to access the Videocon d2h website or process any transaction thereon.
- Any and all taxes and/or levies applicable in relation to the Offer shall be solely borne by the Eligible Subscribers.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the CAF and these Terms and Conditions, in so far as this Offer is concerned, the later shall prevail.
- Headings used herein are for convenience only and do not affect the interpretation of this Offer Document
- The Offer shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India and the courts of Mumbai shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate on any disputes arising from the Offer.